Tuesday 5 May 2015

Mr. Popular Strikes Again

Well, Hutch has proved once again how popular he has become in our neighbourhood. My husband glanced out the kitchen window a few days ago & noticed that Hutch was with four other cats. In the beginning he only had one friend but it seems that he has found a few more now. I suppose it's nice that he has friends because he was always a loner before. He was the guard cat that used to sit on top of the shed keeping an eye on everything going on around him but now he's making friends & a lot more social. I have to admit that my husband & I enjoy watching him with his new friends. I wonder if our black cat Starsky will follow in his brother's footsteps & become popular too.                 
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment