Friday 1 May 2015

Canal Adventures

Holly & I had an enjoyable day at the canal but boy we were both tired when we got home. She loves making new friends & she always does when we go out there. She's such a friendly & outgoing dog. I suppose she could teach me a few things because I've never been very outgoing. I've always been a rather shy person by nature. Although, I have to admit that I have changed since we have gotten Holly. Dogs have a way of making people more adventurous than they normally would be. So go out & have adventures with your dog because it's always good to liven up your life. Life would be boring if we didn't take a few risks. Besides, why should our dogs have all the fun?                                
                                                              
                           
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment