Saturday 16 May 2015

How Holly Has Changed Me

I am extremely grateful that Holly is a part of my life. I've changed so much because of her. I grew up in a small town & in 2012 I moved to a completely different country. It was hard moving to a big city & for quite awhile I was so intimidated that I wouldn't venture far from the house. The thought of going out & exploring in a big city terrified me. However, everything changed the day we got Holly. She gave me the courage to start exploring my new surroundings. I'm a whole new person & it's all because of her. Now we explore everything together but because of her I also have the courage to explore on my own. Holly has changed my life for the better & I'll always be grateful to her.          
          
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment