Tuesday 21 April 2015

Mr. Popular

Our cat Hutch used to be the tough cat in the neighbourhood that all the other cats avoided but now it seems that he's gained popularity with one cat in particular. In fact I'm starting to believe that she is Hutch's girlfriend. On Saturday I caught her in the hallway eating the cat food but when she saw me she jumped back out the window. It seems that she's hoping we'll adopt her into our family but sadly we already have 4 pets & can't afford more. Hopefully, she's not a stray but we'll never know for sure. Maybe Hutch is the main reason she's hanging around. I wonder how many more followers Hutch will get. Only time will tell I guess.                                                                
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment