Thursday 16 April 2015

Disputes Regarding Our Dogs

There is a lot of discussion right now about how people need to make sure they clean up after their dogs when they're out & about. I totally agree with this because when Holly & I are out we constantly come across messes that other dogs have made. I always make sure I clean up after her because it's the right thing to do. Yesterday someone confronted me when I took her out to our back garden. They told me that Holly shouldn't be allowed in the garden because it's communal which means three other neighbours share it too. I informed this person that my husband & I clean up after her. I also need to point out that this person doesn't even live in our area. I have to admit the whole experience made me very angry because I always make sure I clean up after her. I feel that Holly has as much right to be out there as anyone & our landlord doesn't have a problem with us having her. Holly is very well behaved & gets along well with everyone she meets. Hopefully, this dispute is over now but if it isn't I'll continue to defend her no matter what because that's what dog owners do.

No comments:

Post a Comment