Thursday 19 March 2015

The Joy of Pets

I can't remember a time when I haven't had pets in my life. I've been surrounded by the joy of pets since I was born. Everything from dogs, a cat, birds, fish & a rabbit that I adored. Not all at the same time of course because that would've been a zoo. Even now as an adult I still have pets in my life. My husband & I have 3 cats & dog that we love very much. Animals love us unconditionally & you never have to doubt how they feel about you. Sadly, people aren't always like that. That's why pets are so much a part of our families. We cherish them as if they were our children even though they're not. They're faithful friends that you can always count on no matter how you're feeling or what you might be going through. I simply couldn't imagine a life without pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment